Tasting- Stella Rosa Stella Peach

 


  • Stella Rosa, Stella Peach, Moscato grapes with other varietals, Piedmont, Italy, unknown vintage or price. 
  • "Talk about an absolutely gorgeous wine! I can really taste peach and almond in every single sip. Goes exceptionally well with chilled shrimp &/or warm scallops. Plus it’s gluten free and a low alcohol wine at only 5% by volume."- Elicia Orsbourn.
  • I enjoyed this semi sparkling wine. It says it is semi-sweet though I feel as though it was very sweet. I would compare it to drinking the juices out of a peach fruit cup. There were some slight notes of some kind of nut within it, as well as almost a peach-ring kind of sugar after taste. It was not dry whatsoever, and paired fairly well with the fat of the ham that I made for dinner. 

Comments