Tasting-Chateau Ste Michelle Sweet Reisling

 

Label: Chateau Ste Michelle, Sweet Riesling
  • Chateau Ste Michelle, Harvest Select, Sweet Riesling, USA, State of Washington, 2021, $9.
  • "I normally would not prefer a sweet Riesling, but this one changed my perspective. Light easy drink, slightly sweet and a great drink without food. Can’t wait to have a glass as a summer wine on a hot July day. honey apple peach orange orange citrus butter tropical" by De Blade.
  • I enjoyed this wine very much. The label said that it had mostly notes of peach within it, which was very apparent throughout. I also found notes of melon, some pear, a bit of grass, and a finishing of honey and smoke. It is rated as a medium sweet, and it held true to that. It had the same sweetness that a cheap bottle of wine would, but it was still so refreshing, light, and crisp so it was enjoyable. Unfortunately, I wish I was able to pair it with something better than chicken nuggets, but that is what was for dinner. 



Comments